We have a team of tradesmen with a vast array of experience in carpentry, joinery, iron mongery, plumbing, electrical and general building.
General building includes our network with reputable builders (project managers) who will project manage the project from:-
- Initiating the project.
- Design process with an architect. Taking in to account budget restraints.
- Approving/passing the building plans with the local authority.
- Planning the project (building works) with the project manager.
- Assessing risks.
- Costing by quantity surveyor.
- Adhering to client’s budget
- Project scope
- Executing the project.
- Esuring good standard of quality and workmanship.
- Adhering to a dedicated timeline.
- Project performance
- Project closure
- Punchlist (things that did not get accomplished).
- Collate all documents and store centrally.
- Hand over.